Working closely with a range of stakeholders to make sure every passenger has a positive experience. That means liaising with stakeholders as well as cross-functional teams. Across everything you do, you’ll look for new ways to drive improvements and create even better experiences for passengers. Be the voice of the passenger ensuring Dammam Airports provides a best-in-class experience, regularly benchmarked against top airports internationally. Ensure budget provision for Customer Experience initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, drive and implement a Passenger Experience model that is consistent across all terminals
- Create strategic plans, both short term and long term for enhancing the passenger experience at Dammam Airports delivering outstanding “best-in-class”
- Measure and report on processes, controls and performance of all terminals using ACI ASQ, Skytrax, customer feedback, SLA’s and KPI’s
- Introduce and drive continuous improvement models and methods
- Develop and establish an efficient reporting format and structure
- Work closely with all relevant DACO departments and relevant stakeholders
- Drive a process to gather extensive passenger insights and implement change initiatives based on findings
- Strategically analyze data and trends to identify operational improvements
- Position Dammam Airports at the forefront of PRM assistance and service provision.
- Create linkages with community and societies to create a consistent “sense-of-place” across all terminals.
- Play a leading role in business planning, particularly in terms of budget requirements.
- Management of the passenger experience budget and be the voice of the passenger when seeking budget for improvements.
- Lead members of the passenger experience team
- Develop and implement benchmarking projects to ensure Dammam Airports is continuously innovating.
- Drive a high-performance culture.
- Complies with All DACO Policies and procedures including Safety and reporting hazards.
- Performs other related duties as assigned and any additional ad-hoc will be assigned as per work requirement.
Bachelor's degree in business management or related field
(Equivalent business experience will also be considered)