The Strategic Planning & Corporate Performance Director oversees and manages all Strategy and Planning Office aspects. Primary responsibilities include managing cross-sector partnerships and designing and implementing improved strategic and operational planning processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and plan the Corporate strategy management.
- Update the strategy periodically and conduct market analysis outlook.
- Organize strategy management overview meetings/workshops for senior management.
- Support strategy management decision-making of senior management.
- Facilitate senior management in developing the strategic goals, and vision of the organization.
- Develop strategic variants for each scenario.
- Support senior management in developing a strategy that can achieve the strategic goals and vision.
- Long-term and short-term strategy outline
- Monitor the performance of the strategic plan and assess whether adjustments need to be made.
- Translate changes in the external environment into strategic choices for top management.
- Complies with All DACO Policies and procedures including Safety and reporting hazards.
- Performs other related duties as assigned and any additional ad-hoc will be assigned as per work requirements.
Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, or industry-related field required, MBA highly preferred.