Dammam, Saudi Arabia Posted 2023/10/30 10:43:11 Expires Today Ref: JB1100040708
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement enterprise application projects, directing requirements definition, development, validation, and ongoing maintenance activities. Planning, developing.
- Fiscally responsible for Application Service’s actual-to-budget expenditures, adjusting expenditure patterns/trends as needed to comply with budgeted amounts.
- Prepare, revise, finalize, and submit the annual budget forecast for the Applications Services Department and related technologies.
- Assesses institutional needs and provides analysis of computer information systems, processes, and support.
- Provide guidance, leadership, and mentoring to a team of Application Services professionals.
- Supports and develops the technical expertise needed to meet long-term business needs.
- Manage staff by reviewing, approving, and allocating work and work assignments among staff.
- Develop and lead Process Improvement initiatives by participating in District user group meetings to identify areas where Application Services can assist in problem-solving or recommend solutions.
- Communicates cross-divisionally and coordinates with the user and technical groups regarding applications, developing application solutions, and determining system requirements and modifications of systems.
- Plan project materials, labor, timelines, and objectives.
- Coordinates and tracks customer service requests.
- Establishes, monitors, and ensures compliance with system standards and applicable regulations.
- Develop procedures, structures, and contracts for the support, maintenance, and security of systems.
- Performs quality assurance at technical and procedural levels.
- Explores innovations and trends in technology for institutional applicability.
- Compiles data and performs analysis; provides written and oral reports and proposals to management.
- Maintains accurate and complete system documentation and business records.
- Serve as the primary liaison between third-party vendors, state and local regulatory and contract offices, college staff, and counterparts in other colleges.
- Complies with All DACO Policies and procedures including Safety and reporting hazards.
- Performs other related duties as assigned and any additional ad-hoc will be assigned as per work requirements.
A bachelor’s degree in information technology, Information Systems, Business Administration, or equivalent.