The Business Continuity & Excellence Director is responsible for business Continuity and Crisis Management, working in coordination with Business Continuity Officers in individual businesses, will develop, maintain, and implement business continuity and disaster recovery strategies and solutions, including but not limited to, risk assessments, and strategy selection.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for planning, implementing, and operating Operational Resilience areas which include Crisis Management, Business Impact Analysis (BIA), Business Continuity Risk Assessment (RA), Third Party Assessment, BCM Strategy, Incident Management Plans (IMP), and Business Continuity Plans (BCP).
- Ensure annual business continuity (including IT Disaster Recovery) testing requirements are met.
- Promote all staff awareness of Operational Resilience topics.
- Provide support to the Crisis Management Team.
- Ensure continuous compliance with regulatory and group requirements on Operational Resilience, including Crisis Management, Business Continuity, and IT Service Continuity
- Complies with All DACO Policies and procedures including Safety and reporting hazards.
- Performs other related duties as assigned and any additional ad-hoc will be assigned as per work requirement.
A bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent is required.
(Equivalent business experience will also be considered)